Monday, November 20, 2006

Meh*

*used with permission.Copyright 2002 Jeremy Freeman.

'Meh' is how I'm feeling lately. I have negligable energy or drive to do anything and my attitude is basically, 'Whatever'.
This is not good. I don't know if it's the weather or the season or what. Even typing the entry is hard, cause what's the point.
So, I've been self-medicating with junk food and not only has that made me feel worse but it is also adding to my muffin top.
My list of things-to-do is getting longer and more urgent by the day. I can't even wrap my head around all that is on the list.
Meh.
Needless to say, I am not a lot of fun to be around lately. My girls have already realized that "Maybe later" is Daddy's way of being too lazy and they've started to call me on it. That hurts. When you're 6 year-old calls you on the fact that your just putting her off with empty words, and she's right. That hurts.
Meh.
From what I hear though, eating healthy, exercising and getting proper sleep could help. Maybe I'll try one or two of those things.
Til then, Your Welcome for this wonderful, absolutely free, burst of sunshine in your day.

Meh.

3 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

Try a wheat and sugar free diet you'll fell better in now time at all. Oh I forgot no dairy either.

Unknown said...

Dude, eating healthy. sleeping and doing stuff is for the weak. Suck it up, eat your donuts, stay up late, and watch mindless tv shows.

Jenny said...

I see why Jer has the Copyright