Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Apparently I'm Broken

My neck. Ow. I'm seriously considering that it might be partially broken. See, that's the benefit of knowing the bare minimum about things. I don't know if my neck can actually be partially broken so I have the ability to believe that it can and thereby put a solid, dramatic label on my pain.

I have a broken neck. Cool.

It's been hurting since the weekend when I twisted it wrong in the shower and no matter how I twist it, snap it, or crack it, it won't go away. It was much better today and I thought I was on the road to good times, but 20 mins ago I sat down wrong in my chair or looked up too quick or something, and now it's worse than ever.

Being broken sucks.

Maybe a chocolate bar will help. I'll try that.

2 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

What were you doing in the shower? lol

Leanna said...

Exactly what I was thinking..what the hell was he doing in that shower?