Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Talented

That is a good description for my wife. Seriously, besides all the mothering, wifely stuff she does everyday, y'know, basically keeping our family running, she also has a million and one other talents that she tends to keep hidden.
One of those is photography, although she would beg to differ. She always says that she can never get the good shots and doesn't know enough about the camera to use it properly. Well, I know everything about the camera and I never get shots like she does.

All this just came to mind again when I saw the following picture:


Of course, it's hard to screw it up when you have such a beautiful subject...and Lauren.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That really is a great picture (nice work Vicki!!!) I agree though - you get a lot of great shot of the kids and oh -- who's that guy with Lauren? He has such a big head it's hard to tell!! LOL.

Leanna said...

Where did you take that picture? Love it! And yes Vicki takes great pics.