Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Dream is Over

I've had my last Krispy Kreme.

Today is the day I start on the path to healthier living. This will probably be a long path, and let's be real, you know I'm going to be walking on this path, very slowly. But you have to start somewhere and I'm starting with Krispy Kreme.

So, I decided to go out with a bang. I walked in this morning on my way to work and ordered 6 original glazed, all for me. Here's where it got interesting. My regular girl was working and I told her that this would be my last visit so I was going to go big and have 6 today. She had different ideas. As she handed me my free sample, hot right from the machine, she told me I was getting a full dozen today, in honor of it being my last visit and all. She said she'd put them into two small boxes of six each so I could eat six now and enjoy six later. This time it was me that had different ideas.

So, I'm sitting here at my desk enjoying my coffee, and the first 3 people that get to the kitchen here this morning will have a nice little treat for them, courtesy of me and my Krispy Kreme girl. I'm all about the charity.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Seriously? The Krispy Kreme girl gave you a 'going away' present? You HAVE had too many doughnuts...and seriously, SIX, 6 in a row, never mind six in a week. Speechless. I. am.

Donovan Rogall said...

It wasn't six in row, sweetheart. Check the math again in the post. :)

Jenny said...

ROFLMAO, this is too funny.

Leanna said...

Dono..you seriously suck...I look at one Krispy Kreme and gain 20 lbs. Have fun eating those fat rolls.