Friday, July 07, 2006

My Official Prediction

The newest Rogall is going to be a boy. That is my official prediction. And I think he will be born on August 18, weighing in at 6lbs 11ozs.

Nothing else to report really. We're still working around the house getting all things ready for his arrival and trying to truly appreciate this last bit of time with only two kids.

Vicki is looking absolutely gorgeous. I don't think she's ever looked more beautiful than she does right now, it's ridiculous.

In other news, our friend Jeremy, our single, no kids, no responsibilities friend Jeremy, just bought a new car. A 2006 Civic Si. Jer, you suck. On the bright side, it is nice to have someone to live vicariously through.

The next 6ish weeks are going to be busy and fun and I am promising myself to enjoy every wink of sleep I get.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love that you spoil Vicki with so many compliments, it's so lovely. She's lucky to have you..