Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Long Weekend Baby!

AAAAHHHHH YYYEEEAAAAHHHHHH! I had to work the May long weekend and we have never had the chance to "visit" the Okanagan on a long weekend and just relax, so this time we are extending it and leaving tomorrow night.

It's gonna be sweet.

So, I went and saw X-men 3 last night with Jay Fisher and it was really good. The movie was good, the popcorn was good, and the company was good. Thanks for coming along Jay.

Tonight, Vicki gets her nails done while the kids and I run some errands, and then we're going to take Megan somewhere special because today was her last day of Kindergarten! It absolutely blows my mind that I have a child that will be a full-time student. I mean, I still feel like I should be a full-time student. Weird.

Anyway, that's today's update. Vicki is feeling large, but looking fantastic and the weather has cooled down so it's comfortable in the house again.

Peace Out!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Enjoy your weekend away!

Anonymous said...

That was the best first date I have had in a long time...Lookin forward to the second one...*w*