Thursday, January 19, 2006

OMG, We just bought a house...

Yup, after much(probably way too much) thinking and considering and painful decision making, we put in an offer on a townhouse here at the coast this morning, and our offer was accepted.

So, as long as we remove all the subjects, on February 22 we will be the proud owners of a new(to us) home. I should be more excited, but I'm just worn out mentally. I don't know why I worry and over-analyze some things and other things I'm way too laid back about. I'm such a pain in the ass sometimes, as Vicki will attest to.

Anyway, yay for us, we can see the light at the end of the tunnel of not living together.

Of course, now we have to pack up our house. And by we, I mean Vicki.

Love you sweetheart!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Very exciting.. congrats. Do you have any pictures of this new place to show us? Would love to see some!

Angella said...

I can't believe you guys are moving! I was looking forward to getting to know Vicki better!
Poopy.
Make sure you put up pics of your new house
:)

Poetsch Family said...

I am glad you found a place. Congratulations to the both of you.