Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Have to write something....

If I'm going to have a blog, I guess I should post something from time to time. Interesting week. We have an accepted offer on the house, and the subjects should come off on Friday. It's good news, but it's also kind of sad because we're going to have to leave all our friends and family. But, it's the first step towards getting my family back together, this commuting stuff is BS. I miss my girls and I miss Vicki, sooo much. I thought living the bachelor life would be a lot of fun and keep my mind off things, but it's not all it's cracked up to be. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to go back to Jer's and sit my butt on the couch and watch TV all night, I'm sure not complaining. (especially with the 40' LCD TV and HI-DEF channels. Thanks again Jer) But in the end, the only thing that makes me truly happy is my family. I guess that's a good thing about all this, I'll sure appreciate every moment with them even more now, but I can't wait for this transition to be over.

See, this is why I didn't blog earlier, I'm always so melancholy(sp?) in January that I just end up being a downer. That's no fun.

But this is...Panda Golf
Thanks, Jeremy!

2 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

I must agree. You can't be happy when you are not with your family. Family always comes first before friends. You guys will do great down there. Just keep up the blogging and I will be happy. We'll come visit, and vise versa. (is that how you spell that?) It is going to be an exciting year down there for you. Congratulations.

Jenny said...

Dono - I didn't realize that you guys were planning to move, that's a huge step. I agree though that you need to be with Vicki & the girls, it must be terrible without them near. All you need to remember is how much you missed and appreciated them when you didn't have them! Whoo hoo - congrats on the house deal.