Monday, January 16, 2006

The Golden Globes

Tonight at 8pm. What can I say, I love movie award shows. Each year I try to ensure that my calendar is clear and the night's schedule is well mapped out so that I can sit back and enjoy the pointless celebrity-gauking that is the Golden Globes and the Oscars. The Oscars are definitely the more important awards and my favorite, but the at the Golden Globes the celebrities are allowed to drink, which can make for more entertaining speeches.

Last year I had to work on Golden Globes night, it was a sad time. This year, I am free and clear and it will be a great thing.

And I know what you're thinking, "Did Vicki know about this kind of thing before she married him?"...Answer - I don't think she did, but it's too late now. :)

1 comment:

Vicki said...

You are such a loser. But you're a loser i love, and i guess i'm a loser too because i like those same awards shows. Not as much as you. I'm happy to see the highlights. Have a great day!