Tuesday, January 24, 2006

General News Update for the World

At this point, I have no idea who knows all our latest news and who doesn't, so if I blog about it then I'm off the hook. I can always say, "You didn't know? I posted it on my blog, I thought you read that!?". See, it's all about the easy way out. But seriously, here is all our latest good news.

VICKI IS PREGNANT! Woohoo! We found out just before Christmas, actually on the same day of the year that we found out about Megan 5 years ago. And, as it turns out, Vicki's due date is August 29, the same as Megan's due date. Cool. Of course, after her pregnancy with Megan, Vicki vowed to NEVER AGAIN have a summer pregnancy. Well, I recently vowed to eat better, so OOPS to both I guess. It will now be my sole responsibility to keep my beautiful wife cool and comfortable this summer, which I will do with as many air conditioners as necessary. (stay tuned for some good deals on almost-new air conditioners this September)

Also, we have found a new house down here in Langley. (pretend like I didn't already tell you that in the previous post) We remove subjects this week and we get possession on Feb.22. Moving day will be Mar.11 so everyone we know at either end of the trip can consider themselves on notice to help those days. It's going to be a little crazy getting everything ready to move and getting the new place ready(i have to attempt some minor construction-cringe) but it will be all worth it to have my family back together. I CAN'T WAIT!

So, there you have it, we sold our house, we bought a new one, we're moving over Spring Break, and we're having another baby. Wow, life is boring sometimes.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

C~O~N~G~R~A~T~S!
I can't wait to see what happens with #3, #1 is quiet, #2 is crazy, what will #3 bring? Tattoo's, body piercings, mohawlks? Tee hee! I am so pleased at your news and you guys will do WONDERFUL with three.. seriously, who will fill up the other seat in the car or the other chair at the resaurant, or give daddy gray hair??
As for the house and the moving.. thankfully we will not be breaking our backs on moving day.... there is too much of the province between us! Will be nice to have Vicki with you.
Best of luck!

Angella said...

Congrats on baby #3! Vicki faked me out when we met at Wal-Mart (the don't think we will have any more speech)
:)
Langley is great. Though, again, I'm sad I won't get to know Vicki better.
Matthew's bro & sis (and their families) live in Walnut Grove. They can hook you guys up with a great church if you haven't found one yet :)

Anonymous said...

Dude you are eating better. Just the other day you totally finished your tube of cookie dough instead of pushing it off to the side.

Vicki said...

Sad, but true. Jer, how do you watch Donovan eat like he does? And really, for anyone reading this, Dono probably did polish off a tube of raw cookie dough. pillsbury...I bet. Donovan should donate himself to science for testing on eating habits alone. And I look at a piece of celery and gain 3 lbs. There's no justice!