Thursday, August 24, 2006

Oh Sweet Sweet Vindication

Today I got my test results back for my cholesterol and blood-glucose. I'm not sure if they make a font big enough for this next line, but to all the people in my life that have told me for years how I was eating my way into untolled health problems, I say...

BOO-YA!(I'm doing a little happy dance right now)

I believe the word my Dr. used (twice!) to describe my results was "unbelievable". Oh yes, unbelievable. Both my cholesterol and blood-glucose are well below normal levels for someone my age.

Oh yeah! Hello Krispy Kreme, and how are you today? Oh, why yes, I will be visiting you again real soon.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I'm appauled. Truly.

I so much as look at a celery stick and gain 5 pounds, and you eat more sugar and donuts than most people drink water.

It's a sad, sad state of affairs (but I'm glad you're healthy).

Jenny said...

it's really a scientific miracle that you are still alive.. you should have keeled over into a sad little heap of a krispy creme years ago... glad to hear there's still hope for you!