Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Crisis is Over, Everyone Can Relax

We have TV again. After weeks, maybe months, of uncertainty and countless sleepless nights, the satellite TV was installed last night and everything is up and running smoothly.

Thank you for all you calls, emails, and words of support, it really helped us get through this tough time. I know there will be times like this throughout our lives where we are pushed to the edge and put to the test, but we'll stick together through it and be stronger for it in the end.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree.. without TV what do we really have? And then on top of that we have peever.. sweet sweet peever.. Peever is not a something you own. It is a way of life.

Christy and Dustin said...

Sweet! You read PITNB? If my husband caught me reading that I'd be banned from our computer. You must be so happy to have all your girls back!

Sorry, I'm a blog snoop. I know your wife from church.