Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Southern California

I want to move there. I am so sick of the weather around here. We had rain on the weekend as though God himself decided to remind us of just what He could do.
So, I think to myself, we're young, we're smart(well, Vicki's smart). We have the world at our feet, so why are we living somewhere we don't want to be, somewhere with weather like this? Let's pack up our shit and move to Southern California! Sure we wouldn't know a single person there, but the sunny weather would surely make up for that.

As in turns out, you're not really allowed to just 'move to Southern California'. You need a working visa (mine works fine, it's just maxed out(hee hee)) and oh yeah, a job. And apparently it's not the cheapest place on earth to live either. Plus, the entire vision in my head of our life there is a complete fantasy since I only know what I've learned about it from the movies.

So, I guess we'll stay put for now, it's sunny today anyway.

3 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

No, I think you should pack up your "shit" and move to the Okanagan. I hear Summerland is great place to raise a family. We are going to be checking it out soon. Hope to see you there.

Leanna said...

Man, you really were bored at work today! Trust me when I say you will die in California..we almost did on the highway....LITERALLY! Just ask Jay.

Rosemary Welch said...

Dear Donovan,

This is off-topic, because I am cleaning up my site. Right now I have run across your old 'Blogroll' list. I was just wondering if you were interested in retrieving them. I hate it when my template erases my blogrolls! Let me know. :)