Monday, March 19, 2007

I Want To Go To Disneyland

I swear, by May, everyone I have ever known or will ever know will have gone to Disneyland!

What the heck, people, since when is a trip to Disneyland not such a big thing!? According to my childhood it was the biggest, most expensive, once-in-a-lifetime thing that you could only dream of, and now everyone and there dog is jetting off for another cup of tea with Mickey!

Not.Fair.

And trust me, I am the king of the "Life's not fair, no one said it would be, suck it up" attitude. I always figure, if you don't like something, don't complain, change it. But Disneyland is my exception, my Mulligan.

I want to go to Disneyland, and it's not fair that everyone else gets to go!!

I'm going to go pout.

4 comments:

Leanna said...

Hey we went to Disneyland last October..you really should go! lmfao
Serioulsy though we should plan a trip to Disneyland...together, you and Jay can sulk by the pool together with the kids while Vick and I get our nails done or something. I mean what else is there to do in Disneyland? hehe

Poetsch Family said...

I do too and so does Vayda.

Vicki said...

ooh, pick me...pick me. I want to go, too!!!!!!!

patricia, grady & owen said...

We went too! for our honeymoon! and it was a blast. We will be venturing back October 2008 with Owen (sort of a graduation present to Owen for being such a great boy while mommy neglects him for school...) The more the merry-er...Vick and I need some megga catchin' up time, so that would be awesome...We could catch up on the Indiana Jones ride!
Patricia