Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hmm...I Wonder If These Cold Meats Are Still Good

Ya, they'll be fine.

That was my mental dialogue when I decided to make my lunch. And in the words of the old dude in the cave in the 3rd Indiana Jones movie,

"You chose...poorly"

I am hating life right now. I was woken up a few times between 3am and 5am by stomach cramps, and have been writhing in pain with cramps and diarrhea ever since. Ok, maybe that's a little over-dramatic, but seriously, this sucks ass.

So, if your cold meats were packaged 7 days ago but they still smell fine, throw them in the garbage, it's not worth it.

Oh, and Pepto-Bismol caplets are one of the best inventions science has every had.

1 comment:

Angella said...

What is it with men and old cold cuts ?!? If I don't throw them out, Matthew will eat them too, despite having had the same reaction you had.

:)