Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Maybe I should walk...

I hate shopping for used cars. All I want is a 90-93 Accord in decent shape. But I also have to find a decent way to offload my current 90 Civic. I can offload the Civic at a dealership, but first I have to find a reputable dealership that has an Accord for me, and then I have to accept that I am going to get absolutely "bent over" on the price of the Accord and the value of my Civic. But what's my choice? I don't have a reasonable contact number down here, so even if I had the time to try to sell the Civic privately, it would be a huge pain. Plus, I still have to find a decent Accord.
Anyway, the end result will always be the same. I will pay too much for the Accord, get too little for my Civic, and the Accord will break down in the next 3 weeks. As long as I accept and expect that, I guess it becomes easy!
Ok, I think I'm done whining and complaining for today, check back later for more fun!

And one more thing, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXANDROS!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

maybe you should try Willy Wong at Carter. He's got connections with HOnda.