Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I'm so tired it kind of hurts...

I decided that since I'm down here at the coast and I don't know when I'll have an opportunity to be living without responsibilities like this again, I shouldn't waste the opportunity and I should do some impulsive, fun things that I couldn't do in my real life.
So, I decided to go with Jeremy last night to see the midnight showing of King Kong. I figured, so maybe I get to bed at 2am or so, that's not so bad. So, the movie was great, really well done. I have to say I enjoyed it all, all 3 Freakin' Hours of it! Yes, too late it was realized that it wasn't a regular length movie, it was 'Titanic-esque' in its length. So, I got to bed at around 3:45am. I decided to splurge and let myself sleep in til 7am, so I got over 4 solid hours of sleep. As it turns out though, my body apparently likes more sleep than that. I'll try to remember that for next time.
So, now I'm at work, and I'm hurting, and I have people talking to me all morning about calculus algorithms and code bugs.
My coffee is my only friend today.

Still, it was worth it.

2 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't say that I feel sorry for you.
Hope you have a good afternoon.
Your kids by the way are angels. I have had for most of the day. I just love spending time with them. You and Vicki are fantastic parents. You should be very proud of yourself, Vicki and your kids.
Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wonder about you...