Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm Calling It

Borrowing this phrase from my beautiful wife, her and I were talking while we were out Christmas shopping last night and I thought of something that I'll bet you will see in the next 5 years, so, I'm calling it now. It will be the next big self-indulgence for the rich people out there.

The drug-induced coma.

Stay with me here. I'm not a doctor and my knowledge on this amounts to simply imagining what it must be like, but it makes sense. It will be like the most restful vacation you could ever get. Instead of going to Fiji or something, people will go to the clinic and be put into a coma for a week or two. Think about it. How rested would you be if you could sleep for a week, literally! I would sign up in a second! That would rock.

Yup, this is definitely going to be the next big thing.

And I definitely need to get more sleep.

4 comments:

Leanna said...

To be honest, not even sure what to say about this one....Drug induced coma? I think I'll take Fuji but I'll be sure to tell you all about it IF you ever wake up from your vacation.

Vicki said...

I'd take the sleep. I'll vacation when the kids are older and I don't need as much sleep. MAybe they'll invent a way of dreaming you're on a spectacular vacation while in a coma. Now THAT would be oh so good!

Poetsch Family said...

I would also rather go on a vacation - with no kids of course. You must need more sleep.

Donovan Rogall said...

And that's why I love you so much Vicki, you understand me.