Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Mmm, Sweet Sweet Deadlines

Nothing can take the fun and creative enjoyment out of my job quicker than a frickin looming deadline.

I've quickly gone from enjoying the challenge of creating something that will do what it is supposed to in the most intelligent, eloquent way possible, to my current state; make it work and make it work fast, because you have half the time you need and a deadline extension is easily attainable right after hell freezes over.

I just checked the Weather Network, and no such luck.

So, for the next few weeks I may get to see my family from time to time and all my enjoyment of my job will be sucked right of me.

Isn't being an adult great.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

LOL - I hear ya..

Jenny said...

S....O.......S..... U still alive out there Dono, I check your VERY OWN SITE daily and I'm getting a bit concerned!